Thursday, January 2, 2020

Card Making with Prima's Moon Child Collection

First I made a card for my Dear Friend who's Mom passed away.  She had zero quality of life left and willed herself to pass.  It was a blessing if any of you have experienced something like it.  I hope my card lets my friend know how much I love her.
The only issue is that I have to take it to the post office tomorrow to mail because the butterfly body is made from wood and too fat to mail flat.  Besides popping the frame, I added some Nuvo gold drops in each flower center to match the gold on the butterfly.

Then I decided just to create with my Moon Child stash and made 3 more cards:
I didn't realize this Prima flower had pearls on wires coming out of the petals!  It is so pretty in person!  I added stickles to the flower centers on this card.

On this card I used the vellum that was part of the packaging in the flower pack.  To hide the glue I used to adhere the vellum to the water color paper, I added Nuvo drops in raspberry.

For this last card I just HAD to make a shaker with gold glass glitter!  The Nuvo drops around the edges are transparent which looks so cool IRL!  I also added the tulle with gold stars to go with the astral theme.

I hope you like my cards.  It was so FUN to create just for the sake of creating with no challenge or class or any other reason to create!

Happy New Year 2020!



6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy New Year!! LOVING those cards!! GORGEOUS colors and loving the flowers!!!!

Marjan said...

Happy New Year, Sue! Your cards are fabulous, very beautiful with these romantic papers, flowers and frames!!

Lisa Elton said...

Your beautiful card is going to bring a smile to your friend's heart during this difficult time. All of your cards are beautiful, what pretty colors!

Maria said...

A very beautiful thoughtful card for your friend, Sue! All your cards are so lovely with the pretty papers and flowers! And, wonderful photo of you and your husband!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful creations Sue and I'm sorry about your friend's Mom... Love your photo! Happy New Year!

Pauline said...

Beautiful cards! I'm sure your dear friend will find comfort from your card!