Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Twofer Challenge #17

I'm playing for the first time in the Twofer Challenge #17.  I hope I got all of the rules right!


So the prompt is Bees and I used Prima's Poetic Rose paper collection to make my two cards:

Up First:
A shaker card for my sweet niece for her birthday.  See the bee?

My Twofer:
This card is for a friend of mine who has leukemia.  I try to give her cards on a regular basis to let her know I care.  I thought this sentiment was perfect for her.

Thank you for this challenge because it inspired me to create - which is always a good thing!  And it was fun to make two different cards with the same paper collection!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Darnell said...

You're welcome, Sue! It's lovely to see you in the gallery with your two beautiful bee cards, loaded with flowers! That paper is amazing and I love both the moving sediments you used, especially the one for your friend with leukemia. It's an awesome statement of friendship and I'd love to know who makes it. Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #17! Hugs, Darnell

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

You have the best paper collection! These are beautiful Sue. I like the little raised frame and polka dots joining your bee on the first card and the wonderful sentiment on the second. Fabulous!

Leslie Miller said...

Sue, your cards are so beautiful with this exquisite paper collection! The sentiments are very moving and your designs are flawlessly executed. You do amazing work and I'm happy to have a chance to stop by again, this time for our Twofer challenge. Thank you so much for joining us!

Maria said...

Two beautiful cards, Sue!! Such lovely DP with the bees! Your niece will love the gorgeous birthday shaker card! And, a very thoughtful pretty card for your friend, which has a perfect sweet sentiment!

Loll said...

Your two bee cards are so beautiful and elegant, Sue. The papers you've used are a beautiful mix of patterns and you have used them to their fullest potential in these amazing designs. Wonderful sentiments that will mean so much to both your niece and your very good friend. Thanks for playing with us at Twofer Card Challenge!