Saturday, March 23, 2019

Fusion Challenge Happy Birthday to my DH

Thank you to the current Fusion Challenge that gave me sketch and color inspiration to make a birthday card for my DH!  Here it is:
I LOVE this Prima Pretty Pale collection!  Even though the background has flowers, it still can look masculine!

I added bronze microbeads inside the timepiece plus a metal heart covered with vintage gold wax.
A PTI stamp and the date stamp make him and this card timeless!

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you like it!

7 comments:

Marjan said...

Congrats with husbands birtday! Love the card you made for him, beautiful layering and those metal embellishments are a wonderful eyecatcher. He wil love it!

JoAnn said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby. Love your card. I think it looks great for a guy, even with the flowers on the background paper, which you don't hardly notice with the lovely metal embellishments and sentiment. TFS

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy, happy, happy BIRTHDAY to hubby!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and that heart!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, what a great card for your special guy! Hope he enjoyed a wonderful birthday!

Maria said...

Happy Birthday to your husband!! Such a wonderful card for him to celebrate the special day! Awesome details with great layers and sweet metal charms!!

Ros Crawford said...

Happy birthday to your DH!! I'm sue he loved this beauty!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great card. It's got a beautiful vintage vibe to it. I'm sure your hubby loved it! Thanks for being inspired by Fusion and joining us!