I guess I didn't realize that major surgery just ZAPS your energy! Somehow I guess I thought I was different - WRONG!
Anyway I took some time to craft for a December class at Whim So Doodle using the Julie Nutting stamp and die set called "Rudi". I think she is so sweet and could be used for cards, tags, and even a gift bag.
Here are my samples:
I used pinks and aquas but traditional Christmas colors would be FAB, too!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll come visit soon!




7 comments:
Hello sweet friend! Nice to see you posting again. I hope your recovery is going well. Once again you've created samples that are SURE to create another sold out class. So CUTE!!
Very nice!
Hope you are feeling 100% better soon!! I love love love love these!! Those reindeer are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! And PS .. heck no!! I am SO KEEPING my ribbons!! LOL!!! Adam gets the quilt and pillow, that's enough! HA!!!! :)
Oh, Sue! So glad to see you back and creating again! I hope your recovery continues to progress quickly! I love this set, you have such an amazing talent for combining colors, images, and textures...I am in awe of you! That image is so sweet and I love the way you colored them both. Best wishes to you, my friend!
Glad to hear that you are back, wishing you speedy recovery!
These are the perfect designs!
Happy to hear that you are feeling better and crafted lovely projects, Sue!! I hope you continue to recover well and take it easy! The deer is super sweet and beautiful!! How fun it would be to create with it! Good luck with the class!
They are so adorable!! Beautifully done! Glad to hear you are on the mend... Surgery does knock you for six... I have 12 of them in my lifetime. Êake care and rest as much as possible... Sending big hugs your way!
Post a Comment