Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Blog Silence

Just a quick note to let you all know I am having surgery Monday and will be blog silent until I can get back on my feet and in the crafting mode.  It's female stuff cause I turned 60 and gravity SUCKS!  I went for my pre-op today and I was told I can't lift anything over 5 pounds for 6 WEEKS!  That is going to be impossible for me!  The Doctor said I have to listen to her orders if I want to heal.  My poor husband will have to do everything that he normally does plus all of my stuff - like mowing the lawn which I love to do but can't.  Thank goodness he will be wonderful.

I am so fortunate because my GYN practice brought in a Uro/GYN to their practice right when I needed one!  I told her it was Divine Intervention when I met her!  She of course thinks I'm nuts but I am truly grateful she will be doing my surgery.

I guess I'll catch up on reading and watching movies.  I'll get back to crafting as soon as I can - I have a box of new Prima goodies coming this weekend but it will be a while until I can get to it.  SIGH!

Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh NO! You will be in my prayers sweet friend, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Sending lots of love and hugs your way XOXO <3

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sending prayers and hugs my friend!! Love you!!

Maria said...

Awwww, Sue! Darn female parts and age! I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! You take good care of yourself and let your hubby wait on you....milk it, my friend, lol! But, seriously praying that you have a speedy recovery and heal well! Sending warm hugs!!

Ally said...

Sending some hugs and prayers your way, Sue. I hope the surgery is successful, and I hope your healing will be thorough and timely. Best wishes!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Sending hugs and prayers for a quick recovery!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Big hug to you Sue, wishing you speeding recovery!!!

Ros Crawford said...

I'll be thinking of you and hoping for a speedy recovery... Sending hugs your way!

JoAnn said...

Thoughts and prayers for quick healing and speedy recovery. Take it easy and do what the doctor says. ((Hugs))

Lori said...

Good luck with everything and wishing you a speedy recovery!