Friday, September 21, 2018

Is it Too Early to Start Creating for Christmas???

Okay, we're back but I must say we had a Fabulous time!  Now I have to get back in the swing of things crafty wise.  Today I am going to share a Decor Piece I created for a Christmas theme.
This will be a class in November at Whim So Doodle.

The background is embossed Prima cloth paper with lots of paints, and splatters, and mixed media products.  The base is a Prima Carte Blanche wood panel.

The tree is all metal pieces with art stones and tons of different metallic paints.

And I loved putting the wings on the tree to remind me of angels.

I hope you like this!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, this is amazing! Love all of the glitz and glam happening on this tree. Just fabulous Sue. Another FULL class , I'm sure!!

Maria said...

Oh, such a fabulous creation, Sue! Love the tree with beautiful color and shine! The wings on the tree are perfect! And, so creative for the upside down gold heart for the trunk! Lucky students who will take the class! I’m sure it will be so fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!!! This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and textures!!!!!!

Marjan said...

Nice to hear you are back and had such a nice time!
Your MM piece is gorgeous, love the colours and the texture, wow Sue, very creative and beautiful!!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely photo Sue... And that tree is a work of art for sure!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So wonderful! Thanks for sharing your photo too!