Friday, September 7, 2018

Bonus Christmas Tag

As promised, here is the bonus Christmas tag:

Isn't this reindeer just ADORABLE?!!!

I used scrap paper to make the tag, layered another tag with gold foil, and popped the reindeer!  Again I "watercolored" with Prima's Color Philosophy inks.  I don't think I have actually stamped with the inkpads once - just used them to color.  I own every color and what I really LOVE is that they stack and are magnetic!

I'm sure I am going to be using this reindeer a LOT!

Thanks for stopping by!

PS My Next couple of posts are scheduled - I am away again!  I will visit your blogs when I get back!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING that reindeer!!! And have fun on your trip!!!

Lori said...

What a pretty Christmas tag! That reindeer is adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a cute reindeer and I love your tag! Have fun you globetrotter you!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So adorable.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh what a cute reindeer... Lovely tag Sue! Enjoy your break!

Maria said...

A lovely Christmas tag, Sue! What a cute reindeer!!

Anneke said...

Love this tag! You create the most beautiful projects. I hope you're recovering well from your surgery. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comment X