Fall colors are not usually my thing but I have fallen in LOVE with this Julie Nutting "Foxy" stamp set! I have turned it into a class for Whim So Doodle and every student will receive the stamp set with their class sign up:
I made two cards and a bonus tag I will post later.
Here's a close up of the first card with Prima's Fall leaves. The script vellum is part of the packaging! Lots of fall splattering on this card!
This second card is a trio of Foxys! I used Prima's Color Philosophy ink pads and a water brush pen to "watercolor" the images. Isn't this Fox just the CUTEST?! And she doesn't have to be used just for fall. She is actually a Christmas release! I'll be back to show the bonus tag in another post.
Thanks for stopping by!




6 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhh I am loving those foxes!!! So SASSY!!!!!! Love love love these!!!!!!!!!
Oh, how foxy!! Super fun fall cards!! Wish I could take the class...have fun!!
The stamps are very cute! Your expamples are gorgeous, Sue!
Oh how cute these are!! What a unique stamp ... That's going to be a very popular and happy class. Love what you made there Sue!
I love that you've taken a holiday set and turned it into a fall card! It's good for the students to know there is versatility in their stamps. These are fantastic Sue and destined to be another hit!
I am so ready!!! : )
You are such a talented crafter!
Post a Comment