Monday, August 27, 2018

I LOVE Mermaids!

This is a mixed media piece that will be a class at Whim So Doodle in St. Pete, FL.  This is Julie Nutting's "Cordelia" Mermaid and I just adore her!
Not only is it a stamp but it comes with a die so no fussy cutting is required!
And the metallic paints are so super shiny in person!
This should be a FUN class!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a fun and amazing project!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! This is GORGEOUS! LOVING that mermaid and love love love the mesh material!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loretta said...

She is gorgeous and that net in the background is wonderful!

Lori said...

Oh, my! Your mixed media piece is beautiful. Such pretty soft colors and the seashells are perfect!

Maria said...

A gorgeous mixed media piece with the lovely mermaid! Love the pretty color and great touch with the seashells!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and the seashells!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, she's pretty and I like her fancy mermaid's tail! This is a perfect project for all of you sunshine state crafters, love it Sue!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's gorgeous!! Love what you did here Sue!

Marjan said...

I completely understand that you find her adorable, she is! And the MM piece you made with her is really beautiful!! Love those shells on it and the the ay you did her fishtail ( is that what you call it when a mermaid, haha??)