I needed a card for my friend's Mother and thought the colors at this week's JUGS challenge were Lovely.

So here's my take on the color challenge:
Her Mom is thinking about moving here to Florida into an assisted living and I made her a card to encourage her to come.
She is super sweet and I call her my adopted Mom.
Thanks for stopping by! You still have one more day to play at JUGS #454!




9 comments:
Thanks for leaving me a lovely comment on my blog Sue. Popping in to say how much I love your take on our colour challenge at JUGS. Great layers and layout and that flower is so sweet and so tropical. Thanks for joining us. Hope you will join us again.
Such a pretty layered card Sue! I like the tropical look and I think your "adopted mom" will too!
Fabulous card your use of the colors is awesome. I do love the layering too. Thanks for joining in at JUGS
This is beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!
This is beautiful Sue and I know your mom will be touched by your card. I hope she makes the right decision for her. I am dealing with a similar situation with my dad....and it's been so hard! Thanks for stopping by my blog too and I hope all is well with you! Oh, and thanks for playing along with JUGS!
Very pretty. Love the layers and lovely flower element. I know your adopted "Mom" will love it too.
Beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing with us this week at JUGS!
Your project is just too sweet!
It's beautiful Sue!! Thanks so much for playing at JUGS this week too!
Post a Comment