It's always hard to make sympathy cards but if I have to, my go to theme is butterflies, and for whatever reason, I tend to lean toward lavender.
I think this Prima paper is very warm and comforting. I decided to make it a shaker to show I had put some time into the design and I wanted it to be like a big hug.
Then I just started creating extras with the paper pad and die cuts I had made while my Cuttlebug was out. (YES I KNOW it's old technology but I use my Cuttlebug more than any of the others I own - so much so that my plastic B plates are one cut away from cracking in half!)
Here you go - just random cards to put in my stash for when I need them!
So many combinations with these pretty papers and FAB butterflies.
Thanks for stopping by!
See you soon on YOUR blogs!




8 comments:
These are beautiful! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!
This paper is so you!! Wow Sue, these are all gorgeous. The pretty lilac colors and butterflies do make a lovely sympathy card.
Gorgeous cards. Love the papers and butterflies, so pretty. TFS
Oh, my! Gorgeous cards with the butterflies and lovely papers, Sue! Super lovely!!
They are so lovely Sue and I love the colours... I use my Bigshot all the time... Love it!
Really beautiful these papers, but it takes a talented lady to make them into cards! They are absolute wonderful, Sue!! Love the use of the frames, they make a very nice focal point!
What a fantastic set of cards!
All of the cards are beautiful, I especially like the Sympathy card and your explanation of the use of the butterflies and the lilac. It's nice to have a couple of well thought out Sympathy cards on hand since it can be difficult to think about when you actually need one.
Post a Comment