This is a scheduled post - I'm still on vaca having a FABULOUS time!
This is a class I am teaching at Whim So Doodle I call Shake It Up. WSD ordered in my FAV twin stick adhesive so now I can show people how easy peasy it is to make shaker cards!
Not only will they receive a 6 x 6 Prima Havana paper pad and embellies, but they will each receive a MFT die set and twin stick so they can keep making cards at home!
Smallest die - don't you LOVE this sentiment?!!!
Mid size die
Largest die - I cut the card around the end result.
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be home soonish!




8 comments:
Such lovely, feminine cards. Wonderful!! Nice to hear that you are having a fab time!
These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!! Hope you are having an amazing time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful shaker cards. Love the papers and the design of each one. TFS
What a great class. I wish I could take it! Love these cards and that paper.
Love those beautiful cards with the lovely Prima embellies and paper, Sue! Awesome sentiments, too! Hope you are enjoying your vacation!!
Oooh! It's all looks lovely and beautiful cards! Hope you are having fun!
How PRETTY!! Love that paper pad. Your classes must be so much fun!!
Beautiful project!
Post a Comment