Here is another mini album that will be a class at Whim So Doodle:
This is Prima's new Santorini collection and it's FABULOUS!
I LOVE the blues and these cool shutters!
For the class I used paper from the collection but for my personal album I will use photos from our trip to Santorini. I can't wait to have some time to work on another book.
And last but not least speaking of blue, here's me with the hockey puck I caught tonight at the Tampa Bay Lightning hockey playoff game! Actually my DH thought he caught it and dropped it! As he was looking under his seat, I picked it up where it was sitting on y seat! He said he wasn't jealous but he was! LOL! I held onto it and wished for the Lightning to scores goals and they DID winning 4-2! I think I am going to have to hold onto this puck for every game they play in the playoffs!
Thanks for stopping by!





8 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! LOVING the flowers and those shutters!! And how cool you got the puck!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, those shutters!! I know you'll fill this beauty with lots of memories. WooHoo...way to go ~ too bad for the hubs!!!
Your mini album is super gorgeous, Sue!! Love those beautiful flowers and shutters! Lovely colors, so pretty! And, how awesome for you to get the hockey puck! Our son loves hockey and used to play on a rec league. He coaches little ones at times, too. We’ve been to several hockey games, but no puck. How exciting for you!
Wow, this is gorgeous Sue. I love the blues (my favorite color) and those shutters look great on the album. Congrats on getting the puck at the hockey game.
Lovely project with pretty colors!
The album is lovely! Those shutter are so cute! Great photo Miss Sue!
Wow, this is so beautiful Sue! Yep the puck is yours.....lol! Beautiful picture of you!
Missed this lovely album because of my vacation, but ofcourse I always scroll back to miss nothing. It's gorgeous!
Post a Comment