I'm Back from THE MOST FABULOUS birthday trip with my DH! He sure knows how to spoil me:
Let's not even talk about how much weight I gained! We celebrated with wine and dessert every night!
Wine
Wine
Wine
Wine!
Do you see the common theme!
I guess 60 isn't so bad!!!
Okay so now I'm back and here is a card and tag class I will be teaching at Whim So Doodle:
Every student will receive a 6 x 6 paper pad and have embellies to create with! It should be FUN!
Up close look at the card example
Up close look at tag example.
I hope you liked my super LONG post!
Thanks for stopping by!









7 comments:
So happy you had a great time! And LOL to all the wine photos! Too funny!! LOVING that card and the tag!!! Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You deserve to be spoiled!! Glad you had a great time and happy you're home safe and sound. Your card and tag are layered to perfection Sue, beautifully done!
Dang! you look mah-velous! And I love the card and tag also.
Oh, what a happy celebration, Sue! Looks like you had a wonderful 60th birthday!! Wine and dessert every night sounds like a great time! Your card and tag are are very lovely! Good luck with your class!
So glad that you had fun! LOve the tags here Sue!
Happy Belated Birthday, glad you had a super great time!
Such a darling project for your class, can I attend too?
You two look so happy!! So nice to see that and wow... your card and tag are soooo beautiful!!
Post a Comment