Sunday, March 25, 2018

Happy Birthday to my Dear Husband!

My husband is 61 today!  We went out to dinner last night:

and today I gave him his card:

along with his gifts.  I made him breakfast , we went out for lunch, and tonight I will make dinner.  He's had a really fun and relaxing birthday!
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful photo of the two of you!! Happy Birthday to your hubby, sounds like it was a good one. The card you made him is wonderful Sue!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving the card you made for him!! GORGEOUS colors!!!!!!!!!!

Marjan said...

Happy birthday for your hubbie, he looks much younger and so do you! Great card for him!

JoAnn said...

Great photo of you two. Happy Birthday to your hubby.

Darnell said...

This is so great, Sue! It's a wonderful and gorgeous photo of both of you and I love the card you made for your hunka-hunka burning love!! The best IS yet to come!! Hugs, Darnell

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Glad to hear that you guys had a great time, happy birthday!

Ros Crawford said...

Happy birthday to your lovely husband!! Beautiful photo and fabulous card!