Sunday, April 1, 2018

Working on classes for Whim So Doodle

This is going to be a tag class in May with the Julie Nutting girl Suzi:
Instead of a bow I used this cool pom pom key chain!

There are so many layers on this tag including the new Prima texture paper paste and metallique paints!  I used the lavender collection for the BG, her dress and headscarf, and the embellies and crystals.  I also used Prima's new Complexion watercolor confections for her skin tone which was a lot of fun!  Every person in the class is going to get their own pan set free as part of the registration fee.  THAT should make everyone HaPpY!
Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love love love this! LOVING the colors and the pompom!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous creation, Sue! A lovely Julie Nitting image! Love all the elements, especially the fun pom pom! Good luck with your class! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!

Lisa Elton said...

Ohhhh, isn't she sassy! This is out of this world fabulous Sue! The pom pom key chain is a fun touch!

Ros Crawford said...

Simply FABULOUS!!!

Marjan said...

Love this tag, so many lovely details to look at and especially that cute littel pom pom key chain!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful tag. Love all the layers and texture. I know everyone in the class will love it.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work, thanks for sharing it with us.