A neighbor of mine approached me with a request for a kitty sympathy card. You see I made her one when her kitty had to be put to sleep and she told me she treasures that card. She said her daughter in Germany just lost her kitty and was it asking too much to make a card to send to her daughter. Here's the card I made for her daughter:
I made the card flat so she could mail it overseas.
I LOVE this sentiment from PTI because it it so comforting.
She wanted to pay me and I told her not to be ridiculous but she showed up the next day with 6 lavender roses to match the color of the card. I couldn't say no to those or to her kindness!
Thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:
So sweet of you to make her a card and ofcourse you were happy with the flowers. The card is beautiful!
So sweet of you to make that for her daughter! I love that cat and the sentiment is perfect!! Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!
Oh, so gorgeous and so sweet, Sue! Love the darling kitty and perfect sentiment! Wonderful color and so pretty! I’m sure your neighbor’s daughter will appreciate it!
This is beautiful with all the details. I am sure your neighbor's daughter will appreciate it. That was equally nice of your neighbor to bring the lovely flowers as a thank you.
This is lovely Sue and I'm sure her daughter will treasure it as well! That is a wonderful sentiment. How nice of her to bring you roses what a sweetheart!
What a gorgeous card and I'm sure it will be very much treasured!
I love love love this, my favorite shade!!!!
Post a Comment