Happy Valentine's Day
Here's the card I made for my husband:
I used Prima's Impasto paints again!
I LOVED these words together because my DH plans such FUN things for us to do. For Valentine's Day we are going out to dinner and then to see Andrea Bocelli in concert! He KNEW this is something I wanted to do so he is making the sacrifice for me!
I stamped the hearts in black archival ink and clear embossing powder to make the shiny hearts. Their BG is poppy Impasto paint that I let dry before I stamped.
While I was at it, I made cards for some friends of mine who live in my neighborhood.
I hope you all have a Wonderful LOVE filled day!
Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:
These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the hearts!!!! And HAVE so MUCH FUN tonight!!!!!!!!
The card for hubby is stunning, hope you'll have lots of fun at the concert.
Fortunate friends, to find such a card in their mailbox!
What a beautiful creation!
Gorgeous cards and I hope you enjoyed your evening out!
Post a Comment