Saturday, February 10, 2018

JUGS Challenge #427 - Tags

I was so EXCITED when I saw the challenge at JUGS #427 was Tags because that is one of my FAV things to make!

Here's my tag:
Everything is from Prima's new line called Lavender and I am in LOVE with this collection.

I especially LOVE the butterflies which are 3 layers of papers with the top one being vellum.

I am going to give this tag to a special someone who needs a positive message to start their day with.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

And you do them so well! This is layered in prettiness Sue. I like the little bit of gold peeking out and that fabulous butterfly!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your tag turned out fabulous! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful tag. Love the layers and the pretty butterfly. I can see why you love this paper collection.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors and that butterfly!!!!!

Marjan said...

Beautiful tag, Sue! Love the layering and lovely soft colours. Always love musicpaper and lace.

Maria said...

A very lovely vintage tag, Sue! Lovely touches of gold, lace, and pretty butterfly!

Nancy said...

You have always made fabulous tags Sue! You have a great eye for balance and color! This one is just as pretty as all I have seen from you! Hope you and hubby are well! So happy you joined us at Just Us Girls this week for Trend Week! Please play along again soon!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is so pretty Sue and beautifully done!

Rosemary said...

super fab tag, sue!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your tag is wonderful!