Monday, January 8, 2018

A Birthday card for my friend!

This card is for a crafting friend in Katy, Texas so the pressure was on!
She loves pink and I just LOVE this Prima paper:
Lots of layers + lots of texture = extra postage!  But she is worth it!

She is having trouble with her eyesight so the butterflies will appeal to her sense of touch.

Happy Birthday, Karen!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that butterfly! I am sure she will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barb Turpin said...

Beautiful card! Love the contrast with the black and white stripe and the pink in the flowers! Curious, how do you mail gorgeous cards like this one? Do you use a padded envelope? I struggle with anything I need to mail!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like that paper too!! This is so lovely and feminine, she's sure to love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a beautiful layered card!

Marjan said...

Gorgeous card, LOVE the colors too!

Stella said...

The prettiest pink and that butterfly is the icing on the cake....ehhh card :)
Your friend will love this; so sweet that you added some layers thinking of her sense of touch since she has trouble with her eyesight. That makes this card a keepsake. Love it!
XX

Beverly Montez said...

So very pretty! Karen will love it and I'm sure I'll get to see it "in person!"

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is pretty and I love the sweet details!