
I had a little time and thought I would play along at JUGS 422 where the challenge is
Anything Goes - Word Week.
I made a birthday card for Dear Sweet Ros, my blog friend I hope to be meeting in 2019! It's her birthday on January 12th! Here are my words:
Here's my card for Ros:
It has to go to the UK so it's going to be late but at least you know I'm wishing you
a Very Happy Brithday, Ros!
Thanks for stopping by! Head on over to JUGS to play - you still have a couple of days left!




7 comments:
This is layered in prettiness and Ros will love it! So many wonderful feminine details!
Lovely card, Sue! The lace, doily and flower are so pretty with the papers you used.
This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful colors and papers, Sue...so pretty! It will surely bring a smile to Ros to celebrate her birthday!
Ros will love this. It's a work of art made by you...and you know how much I love your cards and eveything else you create!
XX
Eeek! It's beautiful!! Thank you so much... Can't wait to see it IRL! Sending hugs!
Absolutely stunning!
Post a Comment