I am teaching a Valentine heart card class at Whim So Doodle using Impasto paints.
Every student will receive a tube of Raspberry Pink Impasto paint and I will show them the techniques to make these mini works of art.
This card has book print collaged with cheese cloth on top. Then I stenciled light molding paste and topped it off with Dragon's Eye Sparks paint to add some shine to all of the texture.
On this card I added texture with Prima's texture brush and stenciled with white Impasto paint. The paint is so heavy bodied that it works well with stencils. Both hearts are Finnabair stamps. I stamped after the Impasto paint was dry with black archival ink and clear embossed. It gives the stamped image a shiny appearance. The sentiments are Frank Garcia's statement stickers.
All of this FUN for only $10! My goal is to show new Prima products, get them playing with their very own tube of paint, and then hopefully buy more product from Whim So Doodle!
Thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:
Wowwwwww! These are gorgeous! LOVING the textures and the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful Valentine projects using bright pretty paint! I’ m sure your class will have lots of fun! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! And, Happy New Year!
Such pretty Valentine projects! Your students are going to love creating these!
Mini works of art is RIGHT!! These a so cool so Sue. I really like the look of the first one with the added shimmer. This is going to be yet another successful class!
How fabulous!! I love these especially the first one!
Sue You knew it already but again; I wish I could attend a class. I love this technique and there is nothing better that nttending a workshop; usi my bankcard and coming home with my hands covered in paint heehee!! Your cards are FAB and especially the first card made my jaw drop; wow!!
XX
OH wow, gorgeous, and so much fun!
Post a Comment