I have been making Christmas tags with a Julie Nutting girl:
I made them in eight different colors. I used foil and snowflake paste and some fabulous gold doily trim.
The same backgrounds, the same design.
Different flowers, different trim. A different tag for my different friends!
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Thanks for stopping by!




8 comments:
Oh my gosh you have been busy! These are darling and I love all the brightly colored dresses! Merry Christmas Sue!
That's a lot of wonderful goodness and your friends will love the thoughtfulness you put in to each one!!!
Wowwwwwww! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are sweet. We played with the Julie Nutting dolls at stamp club one month. Everyone loved it!
Your friends aren't going to care what the gifts are!! They won't be able to take their eyes off of their incredible tags!! I like the bright festive colors and the fancy gold doily accents. Fun fun fun!!
How fun! LOVE that pom pom fringe! Great makes. Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas, Autumn
Oh they're so lovely Sue!! I hope you have a wonderful christmas! Mwah!
Such beautiful tags!!!!
Post a Comment