Wednesday, December 13, 2017

City Crafter Challenge #392 - Christmas Trees

I decided to play along with one of my FAV Challenge blogs - City Crafter where the challenge is to make a card with a Christmas tree.
 
I'm still creating with my Zella Teal papers and came up with this card:
The 12 x 12 sheets have silver foil so I added silver foil to my tree that I ran through a crimper.

You can see the foil better in this photo.  The silver sequins add to the shine.

Maybe you can see it better at this angle?  The teal sparkly washi tape and the washi tape with the silver match this paper line.
 
I could create with Zella Teal all day long!
 
Head on over to CCCB #392 and post YOUR Christmas tree card!
 
Merry Christmas Everyone!


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous! I am IN LOVE with that tree!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and that paper. The tree looks great with the touch of silver and the crimping.

Maria said...

Just gorgeous! Such lovely paper and beautiful aqua tree! Hope your mending well! Take care and Happy Holidays!

Marina said...

I love the effect of the fol with the crimping - what a pretty card! Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Marjan said...

Lovely card, the turquoise tree is wonderful against this paper! Hope your ankle is going well?

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Stunning!!! I just love this!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so gorgeous! Thank you so much for my card too! So lovely!