I am going to do a card and tag class in November at Whim So Doodle in St. Pete, FL. Every student will get a 6 x 6 Prima Zella Teal paper pad. I will have embellies and flowers.
I will have supplies for everyone to make one card and one tag each. Here are some samples but I want them to create something that is uniquely theirs.
Here is the sample that is in the store. Pretty CAS.
Here's a sample sympathy card.
This card is more layered and I used a glue stick and foil to distress the edges.
This tag is also more layered.
The possibilities are endless!
I hope you like them!




9 comments:
That's a pretty paper pad! Lots of possibilities with the variety of patterns. As always, you've designed so many pretty samples! I like the way you layered the last tag. The doily and the banner flowing off the edge are marvelous!
Stunning creation! Your students will have fun!
Love these!! Gorgeous paper.
Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY............ that paper pad. AND your designs! Sue you made me sigh and stare. If I win the lottery I'll join your class. Wish I lived nearby..
XX
Gorgeous creations, Sue! Love the pretty papers and flowers!! I am sure the students will have a great time with your class!!
They are so pretty Sue! I'm sure this class is going to be a huge hit!
I have these flowers too, you have used them in a lovely way! Must be a wonderful class, succes!
Gorgeous cards and tag. Love all the layers.
Post a Comment