I had a request to see some of the inside papers of my Zella Teal mini album so here are a few:
When you open to the first page, I used this Beautiful paper with lines so I could write a message to my DH. To dress it up, I added crystal effects to the berries:
The shiny paint is Sparks Mermaid Sparkle from Finnabair.
This page is from a 12 x 12 paper that has silver foil on it and some tags from the ephemera pack. I am going to add photos and notes before I gift it to my DH for our 29th!
Sorry for the glare. I just wanted you to see how cool the paper and chipboard pieces are in this collection.
More messages and tags...
This shows the cool stickers...
There are more pages but I just wanted to give you an idea of the possibilities.
I can't wait until I've taught the class so I can fill it with photos and messages and mementos. Who needs an anniversary card when you can give him an entire book?!!!
I hope you like it!




8 comments:
What a lovely album! Happy World CardMaking Day my crafty friend!
It looks really great! He will love it. You look like such a happy couple!
These pages are gorgeous!!!!!!! I love the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your husband will LOVE this; and you are an amazing artist. Papercrafter doesn't cover your talent!
XX
Gorgeous pages, Sue!! And, what a sweet photo of you and your husband!!
Ooooh, I'm so happy you shared the inside too!! Beautifully done Sue and your hubby is going to love this. Another cute photo of you two lovebirds!
Just as wonderful insidfe the cover as outside! love it!
So pretty. Love your album.
Post a Comment