Has this happened to any of YOU yet? From what I can tell, Photobucket is holding my photos ransom until I pay $400 a year! I don't even use Photobucket (that I know of!) I tried to sign in to see if long ago I set up an account and they don't even recognize my email so that answered that question.
What's a girl to do?
At least my photos are showing up but they have that annoying Photobucket image in the background.
If anyone has an answer to my dilemma, please let me know!
HELP!




5 comments:
I saw the photobucket thingy floating on here the other day with your last post -- I don't store my photos there, so I am not sure :( Sorry :( I hope you get it resolved soon :(
Mine too but I didn't click on anything and I don't know of using it either. Sorry Im no help ... I haven't even looked into it. Sorry!
Do you see it floating around on my blog or just sidebar?
Sorry to hear that, I don't use photo bucket either, but I have been seeing them on a few other blogs. Hope it get solved soon, that is really annoying that these "people" with their tricks, I know some linking tools started with no fees, and then now have to pay, and some only charged once a year and now is charing monthly, it just make me so mad that people are making money that way but before we find solution, what else can we do? : (
Sue here's a link to the forum ... try doing what Ron says and see if it helps. Hugs
Post a Comment