Thursday, June 8, 2017

Kitty Sympathy Card

My neighbors 20 year old kitty passed away in her arms and she and her husband are just devastated!
I made them a card to let them know how sorry I was:
It started out white with the kitty, the heart, and the sentiment but I just can't do white!  It's a ME thing!  So I added platinum embossing paste, some Potion, and soft lilac Prima Color Philosophy ink, and the seam binding bow.

I gave it to them today and they cried.  I cried, too.

I'll be back Saturday with another Precious Remembrance post!
Ciao!



7 comments:

Mary George said...

You are so kind.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my... What a sad thing to happen... I would cry bucket!! Beautiful card for your friend Sue ... You are so sweet!

Maria said...

Awww, it's so difficult to lose a loving pet! So sweet of you to make the wonderful card for them!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwww so sad! I love the card you made for them - that is so sweet!!!!!!!!

Marjan said...

Ah... yes... I totally understand ... so many years ... and so sweet of you to make a card like this for them!

Lisa Elton said...

You are so sweet and thoughtful. This is a lovely card for your friends. I'm so sorry for their loss.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so sweet!