Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Prima tags for a class at Whim So Doodle!

I'm teaching a quick tag class at Whim So Doodle in St. Pete where the students can play with the new Prima St. Tropez collection of papers and embellishments.  Here is an example of three tags they could make:
 This is the sample board that will be at WSD.
 
I want to show how they can turn scrap pieces of paper into a cute tag.  Prima's paper is so thick, it stands on it's own.

I also want them to see how bits and pieces of left over ribbons are just the right size for a tag.  Throw nothing away!

Chipboard pieces and cheese cloth are FAB items for tags.
I also want to have some of the newbies do paint splatters so this will be a great project to show them this technique.
 
That's all for now!  I just LOVE teaching these classes!


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

They are going to love this class Sue!! I like that cute beach umbrella!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my goodness they look amazing!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful tags. I am sure they will all enjoy making them. You did a great job with all the techniques.

Maria said...

Such lovely tags, Sue!! Love all the extra sweet goodies on your tags and complete with paint splatters, too!! I'm sure it'll be a fun class!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work Sue!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Everyone is going to have so much fun making these gorgeous tags!!!