I am making this a class at Whim So Doodle on May 27th:
This is a Prima resin butterfly that can be placed on a cute stand. I glued on beads, pearls, and metals and painted it all with this patina effect paste. Then I rubbed Art Alchemy Metallic Wax in aged brass on the metals and edges of the butterfly and then glued the crown with a tiny bead in the center.
Here's the back of the butterfly. Some molding paste through a stencil and some more metallic wax was added to make it stand out. I thought the dangling gems added something special. I painted the base with the brass color. I'm sure much much more could be added but I liked it this way so I stopped!
I hope you like this! This should be a fun class!




9 comments:
Eeeeeeek!! Swoon, love!! Xx
What a masterpiece!! My favorite part is that teeny little crown!!
Wow! This is so sweet! What a fun and glamorous butterfly!
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very pretty!
Oh this is lovely and what a fun class that will be! Hope all is well with you... hugs
This is mixed media perfection. I love the butterfly and the colours are making me sigh:) I am jealous of those who are able to attend your class!
XX
Hey Sue! long time no see - what a wonderful project! and a great make for a class! Julia xx
That's fabulous!!!!
Post a Comment