Monday, April 10, 2017

Just Playin'

I am in LOVE with this new Prima stamp and new Color Philosophy Ink pads.  I made several card just playin' around:
On this card I added foil to the edges.

 

 On my purple and pink card I added splats of paint

 On this card I added bricks.


Maybe I'll do this as a Prima class in May at Whim So Doodle and give everyone a this FAB stamp?!!!
 
I have already given 2 of these cards away to birthday girls!
I hope you like them!


9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Yep, I like them! That's a pretty floral stamp. They're all fabulous but I like the one with the brick the best!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marjan said...

Lovely cards, I love flowerstamps too. These are beautiful and your colouring is great!

Stella said...

Yes I LOVE them. It's a gorgeous stamp and I love the colourful design with an elegant touch. Wish I could attend your class:)
XX

Loretta said...

These are all so pretty. What a great stamp set and gorgeous colors.

Ros Crawford said...

They're really pretty Sue! Hope you are well... sending hugs!

Juls said...

Love these xx

Mona Pendleton said...

Such pretty cards! Lovin' all the blossoms and butterflies!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh how I love these beautiful art!