Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Valentine Play - Shake It Up! Color Throwdown 428

I went a little crazy making Valentine's shaker cards for work.  I am linking up to Color Throwdown 428 where the colors are red, pink, brown and white with this card:
 

It's hard to see in the pic but I added some pink micro beads to the shaker as well as red sequins and silver and crystal glitter.
 
Here are the demo cards I made for a card class at the bank for a business referral source at the bank.  I am not sure making shaker cards with novices is the way to go - but they all had fun!
 
 I really liked this one so here is a close up!
 
And here are some more I made for clients:
I have LOTS more to make but just wanted to share these!
 
Happy Valentine's Day!

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lots of romance happening here Sue! These are all wonderful. Love the idea of shaker Valentines. Your clients will love them too!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely lovely Valentine's card Sue!
I wish someday we could meet in person too and I guess is not that hard since everybody loves Vegas, LOL!

Wanda Cullen said...

You are on a creative roll with all these lovely Valentines! Love the shaker card which is such a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! These are all gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoAnn said...

They all are so pretty. The shaker elements are fabulous. Love them. TFS

Stella said...

Sue it's fab to see this blogpost from you; I missed you! I hope you had a good time at the Prima Artventure in Phoenix. You are defnitely in the mood for Valentine LOL. Your cards are gorgeous. I LOVE shaker cards!
XX

Ros Crawford said...

Welcome back! And what a super array of shaker cards!! Guess you're in the mood for LUV!

Vickie Z said...

Totally fun! Great use of the colors... So glad you joined us at CTD!! Hope you're doing well!

Maria said...

Gorgeous shaker Valentine cards, Sue!! Love all the sweet hearts and fab pom pom trim, too!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So many pretty and romantic Valentine's!!! Love all the doilies and hearts!!! The shakers are amazing!

Marina said...

These shakers are great!