I needed to make a card for a friend of mine who is turning 65! Wow! She truly doesn't look a day over 50 - I was shocked when I heard the number!
I played with those pretty flowers again but decided to turned it into a shaker card. Here's what I came up with:
I watercolored the flowers and cut out the center of the rectangle to make the shaker. It's popped up on double sided sticky foam. I added microbeads and acetate and there you have it!
Pretty if I do say so myself!
Here's a close up so you can see the rub on butterflies and the teeny tiny 65 rub on showing that it truly IS the big day!
I hope you like it!
I am leaving Tuesday for the Prima Artventure in Phoenix!
Can't wait!





10 comments:
Very pretty card. Love the colors and pretty flowers. Great shaker element too.
Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beauttful and happy card, full of sunshine. This will make her happy!
Lucky you!!! Wish I could come too! Your card is stunning and thank you so much for mine! Sending hugs!
This is beautiful, Sue! The colors are gorgeous!
I LOVE these flowers! Your friend is privileged to receive a handmade gem from you! This card is definitely a keepsake. Have fun at the artventure!!!
X
Oh wow Sue, what a pretty birthday card!! Your friend loved it I'm sure. The flowers are wonderful! Have a safe trip ;)
Such a pretty card Sue! It was great to see you! Hope you had fun at the artventure!
So pretty!!!!She will love it!
Simply gorgeous!
Post a Comment