I LOVE all of the new paper lines from Prima and needed to made a slew of cards for various people so here you go ~
Isn't this image FUN?!!!
The Bingo card is wood ~ LOVE it!
The butterfly is metal with opal magic paint on it
This has embossing paste through my new flower stencil
This wood butterfly is a new FAV of mine! I liked the lacy wings with the lace I added.
There you have it!
Hope you like them!
THX for stopping by!




10 comments:
Your cards are gorgeous, I especially love the first one with that vintage image!
That wooden butterfly IS GORGEOUS!! These are all so pretty Sue. You do Prima products so well!!
Wowwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous! LOVING the vintage feel to them!!!!!!!!!!
The same layout more or less, but very different cards! All of them very very bautiful! Love that shabby vintage feeling.
They are all so tastefully done! Very beautiful.
Wonderful collection of cards beautiful done, Sue! The Prima papers are just gorgeous!
Such romantic papers! All are absolutely gorgeous, but I think my favorite is the first one with the fun bathing beauties.
Gorgeous cards my dear! Love the new flower stencil! And so many pretty details!
They are all gorgeous. The "Be Happy" card is my favorite. Love the colors.
What a lovely array of cards Sue ... Love how the stencilling transform your paper and the added embellishments are a perfect match for each of your cards...
Post a Comment