I have a group of friends and one day we were at the beach for drinks and a FAB sunset. While we sat on a chaise lounge, someone took our phones and snapped this FANTASTIC photo of us? Why do I say FANTASTIC? Because all five of us look good - and that's a hard thing to capture!
So for Christmas, I made them each a different colored canvas featuring that photo and some Prima collaged goodies. I hope you like them!
For Pam (see the initial?)
For Katy
For Marilyn
For the other Marilyn
Now I just have to find the time to make one for me!!!
Here's how they started - after the light molding paste through different stencils, with the metal pieces glued on.
Here's after the white gesso was applied, before the sprays, paints, beads, and light bulb sentiments!
I hope you have a Merry Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!
No more posts for me until 2016!




8 comments:
They're beautiful Sue and I know your friends are going to LOVE them!! Wishing you and your family a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!!
What a fabulous idea. I think they are all just gorgeous. Wishing you and your family a fabulous Christmas. Hugs, Deborah xx
These are gorgeous! Merry Christmas!!!!
I love the molding paste backgrounds. These are great cards! Merry Christmas!
They are beautiful!! Merry Christmas dear friend..xxx
These are gorgeous :-) xx
These are gorgeous!! Your friends will love them Sue!!! Happy New Year!
What lovely canvases they are, they will be treasured and loved for sure!
Post a Comment