Saturday, December 19, 2015

Saturday Creations ~ {Wishing you a Pink Merry Christmas} ~ linked to the Mixed Media card challenge and Color Throwdown 373

My last Precious Remembrance post with the PR Sketchy Christmas stamp set is up on the PR Blog today.
Here's my first card:
The BG was created with Prima's light molding paste and Plumeria Color Bloom Spray.  I LOVE how it turned out!

I stamped the sketchy tree on kraft with versamark and heat embossed with white powder.  A strip of vellum with the sentiment stamped in black archival ink and clear embossing powder along with some white sequins finishes it off.
 
Then I did the reverse:

This background was created with light molding paste and sprayed with Prima's frost Colorbloom spray.  Damask patterns are my FAVs.

The tree was embossed with white powder on white and I sprayed the watercolor paper with plumeria spray before I cut it out.  I added a ribbon for color and put the sequins on the BG for this card.
I hope you like them.  Head on over to the Precious Remembrance blog to leave me some love and buy this FAB PR Sketchy Christmas stamp set!
I am linking my cards to the Mixed Media card challenge 18 where the challenge is celebration and the prompt is vellum:
 
 and to the Color Throwdown 373 where it's any Christmas creation any colors:
 
Have a FANTASTIC FABULOUS CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!


15 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such pretty cards Sue! Love the fun Christmas trees and textured backgrounds!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful textured backgrounds and love the artsy tree design! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown! Merry Christmas!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING those trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME creations!!

Lisa Elton said...

Your beautiful textured backgrounds add so much interest to your cards Sue!! FABulous my friend!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your gorgeous backgrounds add so much to your pretty cards!!!! Merry Christmas!

Ros Crawford said...

So you! So pink! So lovely!!

Unknown said...

I love the texture and color. What a great way to change up the Christmas card look. Thanks for joining us over at the Mixed Media Card Challenge.

Unknown said...

I love the texture and color. What a great way to change up the Christmas card look. Thanks for joining us over at the Mixed Media Card Challenge.

Pon Malar said...

Stunning, love the color combo :) ♥♥

Julia Aston said...

I love both versions of your pretty card Sue! So pretty in the pink - love the white embossed scribbly tree and the sentiment on the vellum! thanks for playing along with the Mixed Media Card Challenge - and have a very Merry Christmas! Julia xx

Anonymous said...

Love the textured backgrounds, beautiful Sue! Merry Christmas!

Juls said...

These are fun :-) xx

sannalippert said...

beautiful card! love the combo with the pink background and the stylish white tree! great card! thanks for joining in with us at MMCC :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely card with great texture!