Monday, November 2, 2015

Prima M-N-T at Whim So Doodle November 7th

Have you tried Prima's oil pastel crayons yet?  They are so vibrant and creamy and make the most Beautiful backgrounds.  Here are samples of the cards I made for a free Prima M-N-T next weekend.
 Different colors, same design.
 On this card I used soft gloss gel and Prima glitter to make a sparkly BG.  I also applied stickles to the circles on the butterfly wings to match.  A Finnabair butterfly stamp and a brick wall stamp completed the look.
On this card I just made the butterfly sparkly.  I was happy with both of them!

Here for something totally different, I made a tag to use at a M-N-T at Hobby Lobby Bradenton on November 9th.  I cased the design from another Prima Ambassador, Miriam, and just changed it up a bit.  I hope to attract a lot of people to come play!
Thanks for stopping by!


14 comments:

Loretta said...

I have loved playing with the oil pastels. Your cards are great and your tag is very cool. Nice coloring!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoAnn said...

Love the backgrounds and butterflies. Cute tag. Maybe I'll see you on the 9th. What time???

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful work!

Adventures in Paperland said...

Great inspiration Sue, wish I lived closer. Have a great week! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow your backgrounds look marvelous Sue, these are pretty!! The tag looks fantastic and I have a feeling will draw several to your class!!

Ros Crawford said...

What fabulous projects Sue!! I'm sure you are going to be really busy at your MNT... Have fun my friend!

Maria said...

Awesome creations, Sue! Love the gorgeous color and wonderful backgrounds!

Michelle said...

Beautiful colors Sue! Love them!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic projects Sue! Love the shimmery butterflies and fun masculine image!

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful! I haven't tried these yet......I have so many mediums, I don't want to add another...I'm trying to add copics into my arsenal now and that's sooooooooo expensive lol! I hope all is well with you!

Vickie Z said...

Love those gorgeous backgrounds!! Hoping/ thinking you had a great time on your get a way.....I know, I I know it's been a while ago...I'm just slowly catching up :)

wannabcre8tive said...

These are gorgeous. I love the use of the crayons.

wannabcre8tive said...

I love the beautiful tags and the bright colors.