Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Sketchy Christmas ~ NEW Precious Remembrance Stamp Release!!!

You have arrived here from Melissa's blog.  Just in time to make those FAB Christmas cards ~ Introducing Sketchy Christmas from Precious Remembrance!  And to celebrate, we are having a Blog Hop where YOU can win this FAB Stamp Set. 
 
Here are my cards:
I made a white on black and a black on white background.

 First I used white as the BG for this "canvas" I created using Ken Oliver's Color Burst in Pthalo Green (BEST product EVER!).  The black images look so good against this colorful BG.  I stamped the tree in black, clear embossed it and then popped it.  I also LOVE the scribbly text and the Merry Christmas sentiment a LOT!
I had so much fun making the first card that I decided to kick it up a notch.  I made another "canvas" with the Color Burst product, mounted it against a black BG, but this time I added gloss gel and glitter.  It is so GORGEOUS and Vibrant and Sparkly in person!

Can you maybe see the sparkle a little better in this sideways photo?
Anyways, I ADORE this PR Sketchy Stamp Set and I KNOW you will too!
Next stop on the Blog Hop is Kim Bell!
 
 
Giveaway Details:
~ Leave a comment to the shop's blog post and each designer's blog and show us some love!:) Good luck!:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • One lucky winner of the stamp set will be chosen randomly. 
  • To keep updated with our projects, join us on our Facebook , Pinterest , Instagram if you haven't.
  • Giveaway will end on Saturday October 31, 2015.


35 comments:

Kajcyika said...

I love your bold colours in the background!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunilla/Nilla said...

Stunning cards with beautiful colors!

CJPillow said...

Bold and beautiful!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the pretty backgrounds you created for the tree!!

Sheri said...

WOW! I just got some Color Burst and can't wait to try them. They really make your cards with the pretty trees on them.

Lisa Elton said...

The black trees are striking on your beautiful backgrounds Sue!! These have an artsy modern look, just FABulous!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oops almost forgot to mention the cool idea of using the little arrow as the tree trunk!! Smarty pants ;)

Rosemary said...

super cool cards, sue... always love your mixed media designs!!

Dorothy C. said...

Great background. Love how you used the stamps.

LeAnne said...

I love how your background practically glows! Gorgeous!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such pretty cards Sue! The inky backgrounds look amazing!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful GB, love the colors!!

Rita said...

Love what you did with the stamp set. Would love to win. :)

Sue D said...

Love the backgrounds for the trees.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome colors on these beautiful cards! Love that awesome stamp set... fab sentiments and delightful trees!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

That background color is gorgeous! I am loving these trees!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous, modern cards, Sue! Love the vibrant color!!!

C. M. Taylor said...

Kicking it up a notch was a great idea and sent the wheels clicking for more inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing.

McStamper said...

Love your idea. Beautiful background.

Ann said...

Oh Sue, I am loving these backgrounds. Wow!, Wow!, Wow!! Beautiful job.

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love the deep, rich color of your background! Beautiful!
Take Care!
Michele

stampwithsandy said...

What gorgeous, bold, modern cards! Love!

Judy1223 said...

Wow, that Color Burst is amazing! I love the glow that they both show, and the black trees just pop against the background! These are amazing!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful modern Christmas cards Sue ... Saw those stamps on Pinterest ... they're fabulous!

Maria said...

Oh, wow! Gorgeous color with the blue/green background, Sue! And, love the black trees and artsy details...amazing!!!

Stella said...

I LOVE the modern twist and contrast on your cards. These stamps....oh my ...
XXX

Juls said...

Hi Sue, I have been MIA from blog land for so long so currently playing a massive game of catchup. I have enjoyed looking at your blog and all your gorgeous creations, thanks for the inspiration :-) hugs Juls

SewPaperPaint said...

I love these super cool tall cards! How amazing!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It looks so amazing!

jcobb said...

Love the colors! I can just feel the cold night air surrounding the tree!

Helen Gullett said...

Stunning card with bright color! Wow!

Greta said...

These are fabulous--gorgeous, modern creations!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such super cool christmas cards! LOVE them!