I am in LOVE with Prima's new collection Royal Menagerie!
I made some cards for this Saturday's free M-N-T at my FAVORITE LSS in St. Pete, FL, called Whim So Doodle.
Here are some sample cards:
I was going for mixed media and flat for mailing.
On this clock face I used crackle and then glitter around the frame. The bottom butterfly also has gloss gel and glitter and pops off of the card.
There is molding paste (diamond shapes with glitter) and the large butterfly is popped and has glitter in the four circles.
This last one has glitter on all three butterflies and crackle on the BG.
All of the BGs were prepared with clear gesso, some have crackle paste, and most have color bloom sprays either sprayed or dripped.
Hope you like my cards!




14 comments:
So beautiful are your cards! The clock is fantastic with its crackle and glitter, and I adore the butterflies and the backgounds you made!
I wish I were in Florida so I could come make those MNT's! They are beautiful!
Wow!! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!
ALL your cards are gorgeous but the first card with the clock is definitely my favorite. A stunner for sure! Prima is privileged to have somebody as talented as you on their team!
XX
Gorgeous cards Sue. Love the butterflies and pretty backgrounds on each one.
Sue, these are very pretty! I love the colors!
As pretty as these photos are of your cards, I can only imagine they are gorgeous in real life!!!
Oh my goodness Sue, these are beautiful!! Love the colors and those pretty butterflies!
They are all so pretty.
Beautiful collection of cards Sue! Surely the customers will enjoy making these beauties!
You have really been working up there a lot! Beautiful cards Sue! We have a new local scrapbooking/stamping store in Bradenton now it's called The Paper Inn. The grand opening is coming up in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you're interested and maybe we can meet up there sometime and take a class together! Miss you!
How did I miss these??? They are stunning!!The one with the clock has my heart... I wish I could have been at your M-N-T
Each of these cards is so special!!
You really have a talent for mixed media.
Stamp Club is tomorrow is you want to come!!
These are fabulous Sue, love each one and that's such a pretty paper collection. :)
Post a Comment