Thursday, August 6, 2015

I've been making cards just because~~~!

I've been making cards for different people, not particularly for any challenge.  I hope you like them!
 
 A second watch card with the small watch for a Prima M-N-T at two Hobby Lobby stores in a couple of weeks using products they carry in the store.  I even used light embossing paste with a Finnabair stencil on this one.
It's a tiny shaker!
 
 This card is for a client who loves blue
Playing with WC pencils and glitter

For my Sweet blog friend Ros

What a you know what this was to mail!

A Thank You card for a business that refers clients to us

This one I hand delivered to save on squooshing and postage!
 
That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 


12 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful creations and mine is proudly on display! You worked magic with those Prima goodies ... love those pretty clocks! Have a beautiful day sweet (and funny) lady! Mwah!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful cards Sue! Love the tiny clock shaker and the pretty stenciling! All so gorgeous!!!

Marybeth said...

I think making cards "just because" is the most fun!!! Sue these are all gorgeous! I am sure the one you asked about was a small fortune to mail , I bet it will be treasured. Lovely shaker card too. Hope things are going well for you and the new business.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous! LOVING that mason jar one!!!!!!!!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous cards. Love each one. I think it is fun to make cards "just because". Have a wonderful day.
Hugs, JoAnn

Maria said...

All very lovely cards, Sue! I love the special touches you place on each card! Ros's card with Prima goodies is sooo pretty! She will treasure it! Hope all is well with you, take care!:-)

Stella said...

Sue you can create magic. I read already that Ros got your gem and it;s a stunner. All cards are and I am smitten by the card with the FAB BLUE FLOWERS!
xxx

Lisa Elton said...

I like making cards just for fun with no limitations!! You did a bang up job on ALL of these Sue. Love the pocket watch with the bee in it so much!! The fancy lady was worth whatever it cost to mail, gorgeous my friend!! Hope the business is booming. LOVE seeing your work, keep 'em coming!

Barb Turpin said...

I seem to be really attracted to clocks/watches lately, so I LOVE the first card! The rest are pretty awesome as well, really like the stamping on the vellum too.

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful collection of cards Sue! Love all the Prima goodies and the the PTI die cut jar! One of my all time faves!

Pamellia said...

Holy cow Sue, what a gorgeous collection! So many pretty flowers and elements, each card has a different style and feel to it, and I just love them all! hugs :)

Unknown said...

Such a fabulous collection of cards Sue! Each one is a stunner and whoever receives one will be tickled pink. :)