Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Playing with Prima products~This Is Love

No challenge to play in but I am posting a canvas I made with Prima products to demo at Whim So Doodle in St. Pete, FL, on Saturday, June 27th.
 
I used Prima's new Garden Fable line which is just GORGEOUS!
LOTS of mixed media products used here as well:
Imagine that it's mostly pink!  LOL!
I used one sheet of paper from the 6x6 pad and adhered it with soft matte gel.  I did use sprays (teal color bloom in the center) but this paper has pink spray drips on it.  I also used a tag from this collection to back my photo.

It's hard to see but there is molding paste with pink glitter in it and some yummy iridescent gems.
I LOVE the wood icons that come with this collection.  I also LOVE the blush microbeads.  Can you see them?

I splattered gesso and added art sugar to the pink cabbage rose.
I wish you could see how sparkley this is in person!
The photo is from one of our trips to the Caribbean.
I hope you like it!
I had so much FUN playing with my new Prima products!
 


15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is going to be a fun make and take for the customers Sue! All of your colors and elements flow together beautifully. This is so pretty!

Ros Crawford said...

I love it!! It's so full of detail and texture and so very pretty!

Loretta said...

Stunning! That's all I can say. Simply stunning.

Marybeth said...

You always make such pretty cards when playing with Prima! Love the pink and shimmer. Beautiful photo too!

Marjan said...

Sue! Look at all the gorgeous details ... Not too much, but just right. You really know how to use a photo and compliment that with matching colors. LOVE your canvas! And yes.. MM.. Love that too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Sue. Those flowers are gorgeous!

Maria said...

Oh, my! Gorgeous canvas using lovely Prima products, Sue! Lots of wonderful detail...so pretty! And, great photo of you and your husband!:-)

BlackDamaskDesigns said...

Hey Sue! Beautiful canvas - you are sooo lucky to have those yummy Prima products to play with, I am so jealous! What time are you demo'ing? I am going to try to make it down there.

BlackDamaskDesigns said...

I have been wanting to take a class with Finnabair for so long and I will be away in Boston for a wedding so it wasn't meant to be for me. I bet the classes will be amazing!

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful!! Your layering is great :-) I hope all is well!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your creation is pretty and fun!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So beautiful!!! Your students are gonna love learning how to make it!!!!

JoAnn said...

This is gorgeous Sue. I love the pretty colors and flowers. Great photo too.

Nancy said...

Why are you always working at Whimsa Doodle when I am busy...I will be in Michigan this weekend. UGH!! Someday I want to come up and see you there... please let me know when you are there again. This is incredible!! Love the details around the frame and that beautiful ribbon! So impressive!!! To much talent in one person!!