Friday, June 12, 2015

Baby Brag Book

I made a mini album out of one sheet of Prima paper for a dear friend of mine to give to her daughter.  I filled it with photos of her Darling new little baby boy.  I don't want to post the photos without permission however the cover turned out so cute that I wanted to share it!  I hope she likes it!
 
It is just page after page of sweet little baby boy pics with the proud Mom and Dad!
 
 


12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh she will LOVE it!! Soooooooooo cute!! LOVING that bear!!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is adorable!!! I bet the inside is just as beautiful ... your friend will love this beautiful keepsake ... You are so sweet! Sending big hugs your way my friend ... xxx

JoAnn said...

The cover is just adorable as I am sure the inside is also. I know she will love it.

Maria said...

Awww...darling cover on the baby brag book! That teddy bear is too CUTE! And, I'm sure it's filled with wonderful pages! It's a treasured keepsake for sure!:-)

Pamellia said...

What a sweet and thoughtful gift Sue, and you're right...the cover did turn out really cute! Love the little bear! hugs :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is absolutely adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm sure she LOVED it Sue, CUTE cover!!

Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable Sue!

Marybeth said...

What a darling brag book, Sue!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable project Sue! Surely your friend will treasure this!

Anonymous said...

This is so so sweet!!! She will love it my friend!

Nancy said...

Adorable book cover! Love the background and that beautiful heart! How could she not love it!