Saturday, May 23, 2015

Saturday Creations ~ {you're so special}

I have posted two cards on the Precious Remembrance blog featuring the new Blossoms Stamp set.
Here's a sneak peek:
Go check it out!


12 comments:

Marjan said...

I hopped over to take a look. Wonderful design, love your design with only one colored flower, makes it pop!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Looks great, check it out next!

Stella said...

I saw them both and they are both FAB! The simple design of the flower is offering wonderful possibilities for a modern design with a splash of color. I LOVE your pink flower!
XXX

Marybeth said...

On my way Sue

Lisa Elton said...

Love what I see so far!! Happy Memorial Day :)

Pamellia said...

Beautiful cards Sue! What a great flower stamp, I love how you coloured only one on the panel, really grabs the eye!! The vellum sentiment is such a lovely touch! hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Off to see!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful cards Sue. Especially love the blue and yellow card with the heat embossed flower. The doily looks wonderful in the background.

Maria said...

Absolutely lovely!!!

Deepti said...

Looks beautiful! Off to see :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Sue!!!