I am linking these cards to Crafty Cardmakers and More #136 where the challenge is wings!
I worked a little more on last weeks design to come up with two cards for a Make And Take at Whim So Doodle this coming Friday, April 10th. I wanted to have lots of products included so they could play with lots of things as well as make something that wouldn't take too long. Here is what I came up with: the same background with the choice of either a Prima butterfly or a Dina Wakely scribbly bird:
Here's the butterfly card. For the background paint splash, I used the Precious Remembrance New Day stamp set and the word hello is from the Precious Remembrance This Moment stamp set.
The butterfly is from Prima's Don't Forget to Fly stamp set. It is colored with Prima's FAB watercolor pencils and coated with Prima's soft gloss gel and glitter.
Here is the birdie version. The background I applied Prima's light molding paste through the circle stencil from Prima and dusted it with glitter while it was wet.
The birdie was also colored with Prima's watercolor pencils. A little soft gloss gel and glitter was added. These cards really shine IRF!
I hope you like my cards with wings!
I'll let you know how the M-N-T goes at Whim So Doodle!
THX for stopping by!




12 comments:
So gorgeous! LOVING the butterfly and the bird!!!
They are going to have SO MUCH FUN in your class Sue!! These are perfect for spring card and I love the sparkle!!
Both are darling cards. Truly. But I am smitten with the glitter bird. I've seen that bird used before...but never with glitter. LOVE it!
Two sweet cards Sue, perfect for springtime!
So pretty Sue!
These are both GORGEOUS!!! Love them Sue!
Beautiful Sue!! I can't decide if I like the butterfly or the bird more, so I think I will put both on my wish list!! haha! Love them both, hugs :)
Beautiful!!! LOve the softness of the colours!
So pretty. Love the gorgeous butterfly.
Great series of cards you made with these stamps, I do love the watercolor effect on them, keeps it very light!
Wow! Gorgeous cards with butterfly and bird, Sue! They look perfect in the soft color and lovely glitter!:-)
Beautiful - love the butterfly!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!
Post a Comment