This is my last week as a guest designer at The Color Throwdown. Needless to say I have had a Great time playing with these talented ladies!
Here is this week's color graphic and colors.
So Pretty ~ Sigh!
I digressed from Christmas because I had to make a sympathy card for a friend who lost her beloved cat, Baby. As many of you know, I am a cat person.
So I wanted to make her a card and here it is:
I went back to my traditional style, using a doily, flowers and hearts.
Here is a close up of the sentiment. Isn't that just perfect?!
On the pink heart, I added some texture and shine using Versamark and clear embossing powder.
LOVE how it turned out IRL!
I hope you like my card!
Now check out what the CTD Design Team members have created for your inspiration and come play along with us:








19 comments:
Such a wonderful and loving card for your friend, lovely and elegant! I love cats too, but am more of a dog person, but know how much you can miss an animal that has been in your house for so long.
Beautiful Sue! Live the hearts hanging! Those beautiful flowers are gorgeous!
So beautiful! LOVING the flowers and the hearts!!!!
What a thoughtful friend you are, she will love this! I love the PRETTY floral paper. This is FABulous as always!!
Beautiful card Sue! Surely your friend will treasure this! Love the beautiful blossoms and pretty hearts!
Such a sweet card for your friend! I know she will be touched by it! The sentiment is wonderful! Hugs - Jill
Beautiful card and very thoughtful of you. I love your style. I like flowers, doilies and hearts too.
What a beautiful card for your friend . I love the soft pretty colors and glittery hearts. Sorry for your friends loss . She will love this ,Sue!
So pretty and elegant Sue. Love the flowers, the doily... the hearts look awesome dangling from the twine.
Your friend will be very touched by this sweet, beautiful card!
So nice and sweet!
What a sweet sympathy card! Love the dangling hearts! Can't believe your guest term is already over. It was great having you join us this month!
Very pretty. Those papers are so sweetly feminine. Love it!
I'm so sorry about your friend's loss...I'm sure she will find comfort in your beautiful card!!! The sentiment is so heartfelt!!!
So pretty!!! LOVE the hanging hearts and colors!!
Oh this is lovely!! My Aunt just lost her kitty...
I'm sure your friend will really appreciate your thoughtfulness ... I certainly do ... Your beautiful card and package arrived! THANK YOU!!! Mwah!
This is lovely! I'm sure your friend with treasure it. Thanks so much for being our guestie at the CTD this month!
AHHH yes!
This is the "Sue" style I know and love. Beautiful!!
Wow, so beautiful :-) xx
Post a Comment