Wow! Life has been so crazy busy for the holidays that I posted my tags on the Precious Remembrance blog site but forgot to post them on my blog! Yikes!
Well here you go, my last creation with the Precious Remembrance JOY stamp set.
I was all over making Christmas cards so I decided to make some tags with this set, just to show you how versatile it is:
I am in LOVE with the wreath and the word JOY.
I went for the artsy look because you all know I am anything but CAS!
Head on over to the Precious Remembrance blog where I have posted each one and pointed out some of the details.
I hope you like these tags!
Wishing you ALL have a Fabulous Christmas or Hanukkah or whatever holiday you celebrate!





16 comments:
I love that wreath and sentiment too. I tend to work lot with CAS and I wish I could create something so colorful as your stunning tags. These are FAB Sue!
XX
Wow! I love these! So colorful, festive and fun!
Happy holidays, Sue!
GORGEOUS! LOVING the wreaths!!!!
Beautiful collection of tags Sue! Lovin' the artsy backgrounds!
Oh Sue! I love the bright holiday colours you've used here!!
Left you some love on the PR blog, these are simply smashing!!
Beautiful tags Sue! Just dropping in to say A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS, big holiday hugs Pamellia :)
Very artsy and so creative!
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas ... Thank you for being an amazing friend!
So pretty and artsy, Sue! Lovin' all the colors! Wishing you and family a blessed Christmas!
Hello my sweet friend, your tags are gorgeous, I got my Christmas card thank you so much,yours should be in the mail,my DS ius back in the hospital her cancer is back, they are giving her double the chemo, so I won't be around, hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday season, looooooove the pic of you three. ((( BIG HUGS )))
Your tags are fabulous! Very unique Sue! So unique!
Very cool tags
These are unique and sooooooo cool!!!! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!
Love your artsy tags. very pretty.
Love your artistic, beautiful tags!
These are fab :-) xx
Post a Comment