Saturday, November 22, 2014

Saturday Creations - {Precious Remembrance Joy Stamp Set}

I'm posting over at Precious Remembrance using the new JOY Stamp set! 
 
Joy Stamp Set
 
I've had a lot of fun playing with these FAB stamps and today I have another tag for you!
 
 
Go on over to the Precious Remembrance blog to read more about it!
I hope you like my tag!
 
This post is short and sweet because I am still away with my DH celebrating our 26th Anniversary!  I have no idea where this last year went!  Seems like I was just posting about our vow renewal for our 25th!
 
I will come visit you all and catch up when I get back!
 
And Robbers ~ BEWARE ~ We have someone staying at our house! So don't get any ideas!


16 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Hope you are having fun!!!!

This is a lovely tag with a lot of visual interest! I love the pink!!

Lynn said...

Time is flying Sue! Love the multiple sentiments on this tag.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeee the wreath and the stars!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you utilized 3 PR sets on your pretty tag Sue!! Hope you're having a fabulous get-a-way!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Sue, your tag is fabulous! Love the colors and the design! And I just love how you used seed beads with the sequins! Gotta try that!!! I hope you are having a great trip!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous little tag Sue!

Juls said...

beautiful :-) xx

JoAnn said...

Fabulous tag. Love all the different elements. Happy Anniversary.

Ros Crawford said...

Ti is one terrific tag!! I love all the stamping!! Hope you are having a ball! Big hugs

Maria said...

Hope you are having lots of fun on your trip! Your tag is just lovely!:-)

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty tag Su! Love all the stamping and star studded background! Be safe and have fun :)

Unknown said...

Such a pretty Tag.. I LOVE it.. Hope your having lots of fun my friend.

Hugs~

Darnell said...

This is such a beautiful tag, Sue! Happy 26th Anniversary and many, many more!! Enjoy!! Hugs, Darnell

Stamping With Bibiana said...

cheerful...TFS it seems everybody is doing tags lately..very fun to make
warm hugs bibiana

Anonymous said...

I thought.....shes back!!! Sounds like your having fun!! I love your tag Sue, awesome!! Have fun!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my ... just gorgeous!