Just in time for your Christmas projects, Precious Remembrance is releasing the Joy Stamp set!
To celebrate, we are having a blog hop!
You have arrived here fromthe super Sweet Kim Bell's blog.
Here's a tag I made:
I LOVE making tags!
I know this stamp set lends to CAS but I decided to amp it up a bit!
The splats in the BG are from a stamp from the PR Positive Thoughts Stamp Set.
I stamped the wreath directly on the tag (and clear embossed it) but when I stamped JOY (and clear embossed it, I decided it would look better cut out and popped up. The red twine bow just adds a little sumpthin' sumpthin'!!!
I also stamped the big sentiment block and cut it in strips before adding it to the tag. (Everything is clear embossed)
I stamped the year and added some red trim.
I hope you like it!
Now hop on over to Geri Freeman's blog to see what Fabulous project she has created! Or go to the Precious Remembrance blog if you need to start at the beginning. Did I mention you can WIN this JOY stamp set?
Giveaway
Details:
- Subscribe
in Precious Remembrance Shop Blog (if you haven't).
- Leave a
comment to each blog and show us some love
- One lucky
winner of the stamp set will be chosen randomly.
- Giveaway
will end on Saturday November 8,2014.
-
Goodluck!








38 comments:
I love how you combine all the details so fabulously Sue. Gorgeous!
Such a cute idea for a tag. Loved your coloring and I really like the little wreath in this set.
What an amazing tag Sue! I love the traditional red and green for Christmas! Great background pattern and textures and I love the red trim! So festive! hugs :)
Beautiful, Sue!!! Love the mix of patterns and textures!
What an awesome tag! I love how you fussy cut the big stamp! What an awesome idea:) I absolutely love that there's a space for the date and a message. Great stamp set! As usual!
Sue, I love how you "amp it up!" This is awesome! So brilliant to cut up the collage stamp to use sections...love that idea!
Love your amped up tag Sue! Such a sweet wreath! :)
Beautiful tag!!! Love all the details!
Gorgeous tag - love how you used the stamp. A great way to add different details.
What a beautiful tag, Sue!!! Wow! I keep looking at it over and over again because each time I see another little detail I didn't notice before! Love it! :)
what a fabulous tag, sue...love the mixed media look and the creative way you used the stamps!
I LOVE the way you cut up the large rectangle images and sprinkled them on your tag!! Cutting out the Joy sentiment and off setting it on the wreath is beautiful. FABULOUS tag Sue!!
This is such a lovely tag with lots of charm. I especially like the crochet trim.
Great holiday tag! Love how you used different parts of the stamp set. :) Thanks for sharing.
Katie B.
Amazing tag! I love how you used the stamps! !
So gorgeous! I love love love that wreath!!!!!!!
What wonderful detail on your tag! I love the shabby chic look!
love that you cut the sections apart! Fabulous designing! TFS!
Pretty tag! I love the way you used strips of the sentiment sections and that gorgeous wreath stamp!
Gorgeous, great colour combo, loving the red lace :-) xx
Your tag is AMAZING.
Such a pretty tag Sue. Love the wreath and the touch of red... especially the gorgeous trim.
It's really lovely!
Love the combination of joy and the wreath!
Your tag is wonderful Sue and love the new release stamps. :)
Sue you mix patterns so beautifully! Love the crochet trim at the bottom. Looks amazing!
Gorgeous Tag!! I love the lace :)
So very pretty Sue! Love the traditional red and green Christmas colors! The wreath is fabulous! Love the fancy bow!
So very pretty, Sue! Love the Christmas wreath and all the sweet details! Huh, BVI without me? Well, hope you have a wonderful time! And, Happy 26th Anniversary, hugs!:-)
Wonderful how you twisted the set to an not so CAS tag! Love it, Sue!
Just love how you cut pieces of the larger stamp to create several elements. Love it!
Love the layered design and the splashes of red and green. Fab wreath and sentiment!
XX
What a beautiful vintage tag, it looks like it has been sitting in an attic for years amazing, brilliant work on this tag my dear, thanks for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful week, ((( BIG HUGS )))..
That is one lovely holiday stamp set, and your tag is wonderful!
Ah Sue this tag is a gift in itself. I can picture it tied to a tiny trinket or piece of jewellery. Stunning and I love that vibrant red.
Katie x
Amazing tag Sue!! Love the background and love these stamps!!
Sweet tag with lots of special details too. ~Diane
Beautiful, Sue! The damask always has my heart, and the off-center stamping of the wreath gives it such interest.
Merry Christmas, my friend!
Post a Comment