Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturday Creations - {A Spooktacular Treat}

It's my turn to post on the Precious Remembrance Blog and I have a Sweet Treat idea for you using the new Precious Remembrance Beware Stamp Set!
 
I like to give full sized Hershey Bars to my FAV trick or treaters and I wanted to make something FUN to put them in.
 
Just so I don't get bored, I change up the colors and the stamps for the band.

 Green
 

Purple

Orange
 
There are so many CUTE stamps with the PR Beware Stamp set, you can make each one unique.
 
I hope you like my idea!
For the How To's and the dimensions, head on over to the Precious Remembrance blog and see for yourself!
 
Have a GREAT weekend!


14 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

These are so stinkin cute! This girl loves full size treats especially wrapped so sweetly! I also think Milton Hershey was a blessing and a curse! :-)))))

Lisa Elton said...

Sigh...Hershey's chocolate... a girl after my own heart!!!! CUTE little wrappers Sue, off to check out how you made them!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love love love these!! LOVING the colors!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute treat bags Sue! I'm coming to trick or treat at your house! ;)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such cute creation!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome treats Sue. Love the splatters and those label style words.

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Love these sweet holders!! Happy WCMD!

Marjan said...

Greatlooking gifts, I'm sure they will love this! And congrats on becoming a Prima ambassador!

JoAnn said...

These are so cute. I bet the trick or treaters love to come to your house. :)

Stella said...

Treats wrapped like this are much more than a treat; they are a gift. Fab job Sue!
XX

Maria said...

Sweet Halloween candy holders for those yummy Hershey bars! I want to reach out and grab one...lol!:-)

Pamellia said...

What a fantastic idea Sue! This is something that the neighbourhood kids would get a real kick out of! Love the stamps and colours you used! hugs :)

Unknown said...

Love these Sue! xx

Deborah Frings said...

Fabulous - love the grunge look and the bold colours are perfect for Halloween!