Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy News! I am a Prima Ambassador!



23 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

MANY MANY congrats Sue, you are going to be so GOOD at this!!!

Lin said...

Congrats, Sue! Eagerly awaiting your projects with their products!

Dianne said...

Hey Miss Sue congratulations, they are lucky to have you and I can't wait to see what you create with their fabulous products, have a wonderful weekend Ambassador Lelli, ((( BIG HUGS )))..

Dyane said...

Perfect!!! Woohooo! Congratulations Sue!:) I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see your projects!:)

http://www.preciousremembranceshop.com/blog/

Nancy said...

Congrats to you....what a great honor! They know talent when they see it! WooHooo! Can't wait to here all the details!

Maria said...

Wow! How awesome, Sue!!! Huge congrats to you! Prima has wonderful products and I can't wait to see your creations!

Jill Norwood said...

Happy Attack!!! So hapoy for you and Mona and all! It will be wonderful to see your projects!!! Congratulations my friend!!!!!

Pauline said...

Wow, amazing news Sue, congratulations!! Can't wait to see what you create with their beautiful products! Xxx

Marybeth said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! So happy for you and for them because they have you! How exciting,Sue!!!!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Awesome news congrats!👏

Mona Pendleton said...

Yahoo! Congrats Sue! So excited for you :)

Melody said...

Congrats Sue! I am so excited or you!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Big congrats!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Congratulations girl!

Ros Crawford said...

Well done Miss Sue!!! I absolutely adore these treat packs ... I love the colours and they look so classy!! Big hugs!!

JoAnn said...

Wow, congrats Sue. So happy for you. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.

JoAnn said...

Wow, congrats Sue. So happy for you. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.

Stella said...

I know why they asked you; you have a unique talent and you can create the most gorgeous cards and projects in different styles. Congrats Sue; so well deserved! I hope you will have a fab time. They are privileged t have you on their team! Enjoy!
XXX

Julia Aston said...

Congratulations Sue! AND Mona's with you too! how fun!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sue!!! So excited for you.

Michelle said...

Congratulations on being a Prima Ambassador! That's awesome, Sue!
I love the details of your frame. So pretty!

Deborah Frings said...

Many congratulations Sue - this is so exciting. Looks like it's a fun team! xxx

Anonymous said...

How did I MISS THIS???????AWESOME